Vilnius University Laser Research Center has an advanced experimental base for laser research activities, including:
- ultra-fast spectroscopy;
- laser nanophotonics;
- optical damage testing;
- x-ray generation and attosecond physics;
- parametric light phenomena;
- femtosecond laser micromachining;
- generation of terahertz radiation in gases.
External users from Lithuania and abroad have the opportunity to use LRC experimental base:
- LRC is a member of the Laserlab-Europe (The Integrated Initiative of European Laser Research Infrastructures) and provides international access to researchers from Europe and beyond (see Laserlab-Europe section);
- open access centers - VU Naglis OAC and VU Physical Sciences and Technologies Research Center OAC - provide the opportunity to exploit the OAC infrastructure and services by applying (see Documents section) for a research contract or collaboration with the VU researchers.